Early-Stage Startups: Take Advantage of our Endowment Program, Created Just for You!
The Digital Twin Consortium has created an Endowment program designed to incentivize early stage start-ups concluding their 1st year of membership. The Endowment program offers a $5,000 value - the list price for startups entering their 2nd year of membership.
Your startup organization could receive a second year of membership for free by completing one of the following Consortium activities:
- Lead a Working Group, Sub-Group, or Tiger Team for at least 4 months
- Drive an approved VIP initiative
- Get accepted for an Open-Source project
- Bring in three new members
- Publish at least 7 blogs, video blogs, Point-Counterpoint videos, or papers over the most recent membership year
These activities are based on criteria that will help the Consortium grow. The Endowment Panel will meet and select finalists quarterly and will select Endowment recipients on a case-by-case basis. The panel comprises one Steering Committee member, three Working Group leads, and the Consortium CTO.
As a Consortium member, you will work closely with – and get recognized alongside – the giants of the digital twin industry, including GE Digital, Lendlease, Microsoft, and Northrop Grumman.
Benefits of membership:
- Play an active role in shaping the future of the industry
- Improve interoperability of digital twin technologies
- Help accelerate the digital twin market and demonstrate value to maximize your outcomes
- Promotional and thought leadership opportunities, plus marketing amplification
Success Stories Contact Account Rep Become a Member Apply Now!