Save your seat for our member meeting in Austin!
Employees of all Digital Twin Consortium member organizations are cordially invited to the Q4 Member Meeting to be held in Austin, TX from December 5-7, 2023. Join your colleagues and peers for three days of thought leadership and networking with the leaders in digital twin innovation and technology – our members!
Our agenda is packed with Keynotes, Working Group Sessions, Case Studies, Member Presentations.
- Jeff White, CTO - Edge, Chief Technology & Information Office, Dell
- Said Tabet, Chief Architect, Emerging Technologies & Ecosystems, Dell
- Andres Carvallo, Co-Director, Connected Infrastructure for Education, Demonstration and Applied Research (CIEDAR) Consortium
- Kathleen Kennedy, Executive Director, MIT Center for Collective Intelligence
- Doug Kiehl, Senior Director: Disruptive/Transformative Technologies Team (DT3) and Digital Twin COE, Eli Lilly
- Urmi Sen, VP Digital Transformation - Intelligent Industry ( Mfg. Semiconductors Med Device, Smart Infra), Siemens
Watch this space for more information. We can't wait to see you there!
$545 - Early Bird Discount
(Deadline Extended to November 10, 2023)
$349 - (virtual*)
*most, but not all, of the meeting content shared virtually
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs
Austin, Texas 78704 USA
+1 (512) 477-1234
Room Rate: Single/Double Occupancy: USD$239.00
plus 17% taxes and service fees per night
(Discount Rate Deadline: Wednesday, November 22, 2023).