Membership Tiers are Based on Annual Revenues and Type of Organization
Digital Twin Consortium offers membership tiers based on your organization's status and/or revenue, as shown below.
- Start-up. Pre-revenue and start-up members are defined as companies that are in existence three years or less OR that have an annual revenue under $1 million. Details may be required to confirm eligibility.
- University/Non-Profit. Academia and non-profit members are universities and organizations who are registered as tax exempt organizations.
- Government. Government members are town, county, state and federal agencies.
- Small. Organizations with revenues up to $5M.
- Medium. Organizations with revenues between $5M and $50M.
- Large. Organizations with revenues between $50M and $200M.
- Extra Large. Organizations with revenues of $200M or higher.
Contributing Members acquire a leadership position governing the Digital Twin Consortium. New and re-elected Contributing Members are selected by the other members in the Contributing Member category during the annual election cycle. Contributing Members receive the following benefits:
- Steering Committee Seat. Four-year commitment with a guaranteed seat.
- Branding. Acknowledgement as Contributing Members on the Digital Twin Consortium website, collateral, conference presentations, analysts and media interviews and all other public and internal membership materials
- Quarterly Meeting Passes. Four passes for use by anyone in your organization.
- Quarterly Exhibit Table. An exhibit table at our quarterly meetings.
- Post White Papers. Enhanced marcom promotions, including posting digital twin white papers.
- Event Promotion. Enhanced event support, including promotion of your events on the Digital Twin Consortium Events Page plus social media support.
- Co-Branded Webinar. Ability to co-brand and host a use-case-centric or thought leadership style Webinar on the Digital Twin Consortium Webinar platform, BrightTALK.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
The Digital Twin Consortium is organized under Object Management Group® (OMG®)'s 501(c) (6) not-for-profit status. It operates under OMG's existing governance, policies and procedures under the oversight of the Digital Twin Consortium Steering Committee. Review the bylaws of the Digital Twin Consortium here.
Have a question about membership? One of our staff will be happy to assist you.