Membership Tiers are Based on Annual Revenues and Type of Organization
Digital Twin Consortium offers membership tiers based on your organization's status and/or revenue, as shown below.
- Start-up. Pre-revenue and start-up members are defined as companies that are in existence three years or less OR that have an annual revenue under $1 million. Details may be required to confirm eligibility.
- University/Non-profit. Academia and non-profit members are universities and organizations who are registered as tax exempt organizations.
- Government. Government members are town, county, state and federal agencies.
- Small. Organizations with revenues up to $5M.
- Medium. Organizations with revenues between $5M and $50M.
- Large. Organizations with revenues between $50M and $200M.
- Extra Large. Organizations with revenues of $200M or higher.
Contributing Members acquire a leadership position governing the Digital Twin Consortium. New and re-elected Contributing Members are selected by the other members in the Contributing Member category during the annual election cycle. Contributing Members receive the following benefits:
- Steering Committee Seat. Four-year commitment with a guaranteed seat.
- Branding. Acknowledgement as Contributing Members on the Digital Twin Consortium website, collateral, conference presentations, analysts and media interviews and all other public and internal membership materials
- Quarterly Meeting Passes. Four passes for use by anyone in your organization.
- Quarterly Exhibit Table. An exhibit table at our quarterly meetings.
- Post White Papers. Enhanced marcom promotions, including posting digital twin white papers.
- Event Promotion. Enhanced event support, including promotion of your events on the Digital Twin Consortium Events Page plus social media support.
- Co-Branded Webinar. Ability to co-brand and host a use-case-centric or thought leadership style Webinar on the Digital Twin Consortium Webinar platform, BrightTALK.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
The Digital Twin Consortium is organized under Object Management Group® (OMG®)'s 501(c) (6) not-for-profit status. It operates under OMG's existing governance, policies and procedures under the oversight of the Digital Twin Consortium Steering Committee. Review the bylaws of the Digital Twin Consortium here.