Our global membership is taking a leadership position in advancing digital twins
Members collaborate in Working Groups to address the business and technology needs of vertical and horizontal ecosystems.
Digital Twin Consortium drives the adoption, use, interoperability and development of digital twin technology. It propels the innovation of digital twin technology through consistent approaches and open source development. It is committed to accelerating the market and guiding outcomes for users.
The goal of the consortium is to be The Authority in Digital Twin as it relates to policy, security, interoperability and overall development of digital twins. The consortium will define the ecosystem, standards requirements, architectures, open source code, identify gaps, and publish statements and opinions. This will be done in partnership between industry, academia and government in a collaborative open environment.
Build an Extensive Multi-Faceted Ecosystem
- Accelerate development and adoption
- Develop and advocate consistent best-practices methodologies
- Work to influence policies and standard requirements
Improve Interoperability of Digital Twin Technologies
- Ensure digital twin models interoperate throughout your product life cycle
- Leverage frameworks and open-source code
- Integrate existing source code into your system
Advance Scientific and Technical Research to Expand the Market
- Create a library of reference implementations for digital twins
- Publish and amplify architectures, statements, and viewpoints
- Help influence the direction of market; get your projects to market faster